Piusi ST EX50 ATEX Approved Fuel Transfer Pump A K33
About the product
The Piusi Wall Mounted EX50 ATEX Pump is a plated fuel transfer pump kit for dispensing flammable liquid in Zone 1 environments. This ATEX approved pump satisfies the European directives for explosion proof equipment, which makes it suitable for transferring petrol, kerosene or non-flammable liquids such as diesel within a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Thanks to its mounting plate, this electric fuel transfer pump kit is a ready to go solution ideal for connecting straight onto a wall or a tank in static installations. The kit includes a Piusi ATEX automatic nozzle with nozzle holster and switch, delivery hose, mechanical flow meter and inline mesh suction strainer.
Designed for fuel dispensing and transfer, not fuel recirculation systems.
Please note: Power cables & connectors are dependent upon the individual site risk assessment for the connection method between the ATEX pump and power source.
Features of the EX50 Wall Mounted ATEX Fuel Transfer Pump Kit
- Explosion proof kerosene, diesel & petrol transfer pump on a plate
- Suitable for AVGAS, AVJET A1, Aspen 2 & Aspen 4, petrol, gasoline, diesel oil
- Integrated bypass valve
- Flow rate: 50ltr Per Min
- Automatic nozzle c/w nozzle holder & switch
- 4m Parker delivery hose with bend protection
- Inline mesh suction strainer
- Mechanical ATEX K33 flow meter
- Duty cycle: 30 min on/ 60 min off
- ATEX certified: II2G Ex d II A T4 Gb
- Available in 230v
- Code: F00377000
- 100% made in Italy by Piusi Italy